SEND Nurture TA Vacancy
SEND Nurture TA
We require a Level 3 specialist teaching assistant to further develop our outstanding SEND provision and provide teaching cover support to the school.
At Welton we are passionate about children and childhood. We believe children should be nurtured yet challenged in a very special learning environment which values the uniqueness of each of our pupils. The Welton community is a learning community.
The successful candidate must:
- be able to demonstrate the criteria in the job specification
- have an interest in a nurturing curriculum, concrete and outdoor learning
- demonstrate a child centred approach to barriers for learning
- be able to adapt and produce resources for learning
- be resilient to change and emotionally challenging situations
- put the child at the centre of all their work
- be able to demonstrate expertise and excellent subject knowledge across SEND e.g. speech and language programmes, social groups
- be able to demonstrate a nurturing and restorative approach to maintaining very high standards of learning behaviours
- be able to keep careful assessment records and summarise these in end of term/year reports
- be able to plan sequences of learning to deliver the national curriculum
- be able to be responsible for classes, groups and individual pupils
Please visit the school website at weltonprimaryschool.com to find out more about the school. Visits are very welcome.