Welton Primary School has a fixed term vacancy available for the Spring Term 2020 (from 6 January 2020 to 27 March 2020) to cover Maternity Leave.
The children want a teacher who:
- Gets involved and shows that they feel a big part of the school
- Aware of all the children and what they need and are interested in
- Is hardworking, has a tidy classroom and does extra jobs to make the school look nice
- Have patience when children find learning difficult
- Is an exceptional practitioner
- Has a good sense of humour
- Good at listening and helping people to sort out problems by talking
- Ensures that behaviour is exemplary
- Is good at thinking and talking about learning
You will need to be:
- An excellent teacher who wants to be outstanding
- Willing to champion the work of the school
- Adaptable and keen to following the school’s approaches to teaching and learning
- Have a passion for outdoor learning
- Ambitious to make a significant contribution to pupil outcomes and progress
- Believes ”good isn’t good enough”
- Willing to go the extra mile every day
We will offer you:
- A school that puts the holistic wellbeing of the children at the forefront of all its work
- A team of exceptional staff who lead learning at all levels
- Children who are enthusiastic, have exemplary behaviour and love to be challenged
- A curriculum that nurtures, engages and inspires children to learn
- Exceptional standards of thinking, teaching and learning
- Exceptional partnerships to improve learning for pupils and staff
- Excellent professional development opportunities
If you think Welton might be the place for you, please email or telephone 01482 667222 to arrange a visit to see the school.
Salary will be paid in accordance with the Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
Closing Date: Monday 4 November 2019
All information and the application form can be downloaded from the school website – www.weltonprimaryschool.com – listed under ‘About Us’ and ‘Current Vacancies’. Please contact Mrs J Patrick, School Business Manager, Welton Primary School, Elloughtonthorpe Way, Welton, Brough, HU15 1TJ, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school office 01482 667222 if you experience any problems. Applications can be posted or emailed.